Quality Build & Coded Fabrication
Strip down, Cut Backs & Repairs
Inhouse Design & Manufacture
Site Surveys & Turnkey Approval
As a specialist and fast-growing company, we know that talented people are essential to maintaining our success in the future.
To underpin our ambitious growth plans we attract, retain and reward people of the highest calibre. We work to develop our people and to give them satisfying and financially rewarding careers.
We are a small tight team, which is growing all the time. For the right people there are always opportunities at the Force Group.
So, whether you’re a mechanical engineer, an ambitious sales achiever or an efficient administrator please contact us to seek new exciting challenges and have a look at the opportunities we currently have available.
- Force Group Sales and Purchasing Assistant
- Heatxforce Fabricator and Heat Exchanger Engineer
- Force Group Warehouse Operative
Please only contact us if you are serious about becoming a relied upon valued member of our team.
Please note recruitment consultant will not be considered or welcome.
We expect you to:
- Develop your skills and want to learn
- Work safely and to respect the safety of others
- Treat everyone you meet with respect and dignity
- Deliver superior service to our customers
- Excel in everything you do
You will receive:
- Competitive wages and benefits
- Fair treatment based on an individual performance free from discrimination
- Recognition of high performance
- Clear career paths and excellent training
- An enabling work environment